- You can talk to your friends about the fact that there is real poverty in this area and that it is often very hidden.
- You can pray for the work of DPA and for people who are very worried about their finances.
- You can make a one-off donation or place a regular standing order – payment information and standing order form available by e-mailing email@example.com
- You can gift aid your donation or standing order, if you are a UK tax payer – form below. E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or to ask for postal address.
- You can hold a fund-raising event – information leaflets to give out to those who attend are available.
- If you would like to leave a legacy to DPA in your Will, please contact our e-mail address for guidance: email@example.com
GIFT AID DECLARATION
Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every £1 you donate
Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for the current tax year. Your address is needed to identify you as a current UK taxpayer.
Please download the Gift Aid form here.